Central 1’s Member Forum and AGM will be held at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel in Vancouver on April 24 & 25.
Our world is rapidly changing and financial services must exceed customer expectations to build a successful future. Join us for two days of enlightenment and engagement on current and emerging issues for credit unions in Canada. We look forward to having a conversation with you about topics such as:
- Leading in the digital age to compete and win
- Fostering innovation across your organization to serve clients better
- Ensuring credit union system health
- Understanding cyber security and privacy breaches
- Using data to harness the potential for members from younger demographics
- Leveraging the credit union brand
- Modernizing to enable faster payments for Canadians
April 24 – Sessions all day + a celebration of 75 years supporting credit unions
April 25 – Morning sessions + Gary Gillam award presentation + AGM
For more information, visit the event website.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.