Central 1’s Momentum Summit & Trade Show will be held in Toronto, September 8-10, 2019.
Momentum is an opportunity to discuss the tremendous disruption facing the financial services industry and collaborate on collective strategies. Designed for CEOs and executives of Canadian financial institutions, Momentum 2019 will feature an outstanding line-up of speakers on a range of topics from innovation, the future of banking and leadership.
Along with presentations from our keynote speakers on open banking and cyber security, we’re curating a diverse and informative line-up of speakers and topics for Momentum 2019. Take a sneak peek at our agenda on the Momentum event website and stay tuned for the release of our full agenda with session details shortly!
Here are just a few highlights of what you can expect to hear about at this year’s Summit. Further topics will be announced in the coming months.
- How do financial institutions operate in a low-housing growth environment?
- Effectively managing the cost of funds in a competitive deposit environment
- Margin compression on both sides of the balance sheet
- How are digital technologies reshaping financial services for the commercial customer?
- Digital Identity – considerations for connected financial services
- Payments innovation
- How to capitalize on the growing small business segment
- Are you ready for the Payments Modernization revolution?
- The power of the platform for creating a leading user experience
- How you can use data to boost customer experience in the future
Questions? Contact email@example.com.