Central 1’s Member Forum and AGM will be held at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel in Vancouver on April 24 & 25.
April 24 – Sessions all day + a celebration of 75 years supporting credit unions
April 25 – Morning sessions + Gary Gillam award presentation + AGM
Our world is rapidly changing and financial services must exceed customer expectations to build a successful future. Join us for two days of enlightenment and engagement on current and emerging issues for credit unions in Canada. We look forward to having a conversation with you about topics such as:
- Leading in the digital age to compete and win
- Fostering innovation across your organization to serve clients better
- Ensuring credit union system health
- Understanding cyber security and privacy breaches
- Using data to harness the potential for members from younger demographics
- Leveraging the credit union brand
- Modernizing to enable faster payments for Canadians
The Member Forum is designed for executives and directors of our Class A member credit unions, who will receive a direct invitation in March with detailed information about the agenda.
We’ll be sending packages for the Annual General Meeting to voting delegates in the week of March 4.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.